Regardless of age, moving can be an extremely stressful time in one’s life. Moving is an undertaking where outside help can make a huge difference in how efficiently and quickly this undertaking is accomplished. Step by Step can help in the following areas:
- Establishing a moving plan.
- Assistance with deciding what to keep, sell, gift, or donate.
- Help with selling select items.
- Downsizing: sorting and decluttering.
- Referrals to movers and contractors.
- Scheduling & coordinating movers on moving day.
- Light packing and unpacking.
- Handle address change notifications, and arrange for utility changes (where possible).
- Home cleanup: Referral to and coordination of cleanup crew.
- After moveout, coordinate unpacking in new residence.